DO YOU HAVE low-grade waste heat sources such as steam; hot water; flue gases; air?
ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) power generation is a proven solution for those who want to boost the performance by using waste heat from technological process to generate free and environmentally friendly electric energy.
Organic Rankine Cycle
- Pulp and Paper plants;
- Oil & fat industry;
- Meat-packing plants;
- Metal industry;
- Sugar factories;
- Cement and glass plants;
- Fully automatic operation;
- Easy maintenance;
- The use of inexpensive freeze-proof heat mediums instead of water;
- External installation (operating temperature is down to -50 °C);
- Silent operation;
- Long service life: 25+ years.
From feasibility study to a turnkey solution! Engineer One will:
- Develop the right ORC solution for your plant:
- Low power: 10-100 kW;
- Medium power: 100-500 kW;
- High power: 600-2200 kW and more.
- Design and develop as-built documents;
- Supply the equipment and construction materials;
- Carry out construction and installation works, commissioning and start-up works;
- Conduct operational stuff training;
- Provide warranty and post-warranty service.
- Maximizing use of waste heat;
- Cutting energy bills for electricity;
- Cleaner production (without discharge of waste water and chemicals);
- Short payback period.