Generation of chilled water with a minimum electricity consumption using LiBr Absorption chiller.
SYSTEMS BASED ON ABSORPTION CHILLER
- Central air conditioning systems of commercial premises, public buildings and urban infrastructure facilities;
- Cooling of equipment and process media in industry applications.
- The system is based on LiBr Absorption chiller that ensures the highest proven reliability on the market (exceeds international standards by 15-30%);
- The system ensures low electric power consumption: the primary energy source is heat (hot water, steam, flue and exhaust gases, fuel);
- Single-unit cooling capacity up to 11.5 MW;
- Cold water output (3°C and over) without the use of electrical energy;
- The capability to use heat from waste energy (waste and flue gases, steam, hot water);
- Designed Lifespan: 60 years;
- Resistance to corrosive mediums.
- Facility survey;
- Selection of the optimum chilled water system concept;
- Engineering and development of executive documents;
- Delivery of main and auxiliary equipment;
- Construction and installation works;
- Commissioning and trial operation;
- Staff training;
- Warranty and post-warranty service.
- Increase of manufacturing efficiency and sustainability;
- Utilization of lower-grade and waste heat;
- Significant reduction of electrical energy consumption;
- Reduced operating costs;
- Wide cooling capacity adjustment range — from 5 to 115%;
- Provide chilled/heating water.