Electrical infrastructure upgrade and reconstruction
Growing demand for higher electric capacities is driven by industrial expansions: safe and stable power supply with reasonable operational costs is a vital requirement for sustainable growth.
Electrical infrastructure upgrade carried by Engineer One team will make your facilities meet your growing demands and financial goals.
What We Do
The ENGINEER ONE’s team will be your partner in design and implementation of reliable solutions for performance boost. To cover the entire project cycle we DO:
- examine the current facility;
- work out an upgrade concept, technical specifications and general engineering solutions schemes;
- design upgrade or new facility construction project;
- construction planning;
- specification and estimation;
- supply and install equipment;
- carry out pre-commissioning activities;
- provide warranty and post-warranty maintenance of the system.
- guaranteed electrical power supply for current users including first category users;
- additional electric power capacity to supply new consumers;
- integrated automation with protection relays and automation equipment;
- high-quality commercial electricity consumption metering and management;
- monitoring of control, condition, diagnostics of equipment;
- reduction of costs on equipment operation;
- safe labor conditions for operating personnel.