You have growing production and your energy requirements grow every year. Cogeneration plant provides high value heat – at the temperatures and pressures required by industry – along with electricity that you can use for internal needs or deliver to external electricity network and get additional revenue.
What We Do
The ENGINEER ONE’s team will be your dedicated partner in design and implementation of reliable solutions for sustainable growth. As an EPC company to cover the entire project cycle we DO
- examine infrastructure facilities and provide recommendations on site improvements;
- develop the right solution and accurate feasibility study;
- design technical specifications and elaborate all working documentation;
- select core and auxiliary equipment to meet your needs and fit in budget;
- supply all necessary construction materials equipment and spare parts;
- carry out all construction and installation activities;
- carry out pre-comissioning tests and complete commissioning activities;
- make a trial operation;
- provide personnel training;
- provide service warranty and post-warranty maintenance of cogeneration plant.
- independent power source with a total capacity of up to 50 MW to meet your internal power needs;
- effective use of the heat generated in the main industrial processes;
- reducing payments for electricity, heat and gas;
- reducing the costs of connecting to external grids;
- reducing emissions;
- opportunity of selling electricity to third-party consumers.