Insufficient control over the quality and stability of gas supply is a risk for the production process and direct losses due to production defects and, as a result, to fines initiated by the consumer. On-site industrial gas generator is a cost-effective solution to meet your production requirements consistently with a proper gas quality and reasonable price.
Engineer One will design and deliver customized plants for on-site generating of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, argon, compressed air:
- PSA generators;
- electrolysis units;
- cryogenic plants.
For your specific needs Engineer One will provide:
- out-of-date production facilities upgrade;
- new gas generating plants to existing plants;
- replacement of gas storage tanks;
- new sites for gas generating equipment for increasing capacity.
What We Do
Engineer One will become your reliable partner for the introduction of gas-generating systems for the production of various technical gases (hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, etc.). As an EPC company to cover all project we carry out the following tasks:
- site survey;
- development of detailed design specifications and estimates;
- carrying out the necessary examinations;
- delivery of main and auxiliary equipment;
- construction and installation works;
- commissioning of equipment and putting it into operation;
- training of the operational staff;
- warranty and service;
- technical support.
- improved characteristics of produced gases (purity up to 99.9998% and higher);
- increased service life of the equipment (through the production of ultra-pure gas);
- high-maneuverability equipment (from 1 to 100%);
- saving on commissioning and repair of equipment;
- long service life of gas generators (25 years and more);
- decrease in main production equipment downtime and fewer interruptions in gas supply;
- full automation of the gas production process.