Technical gases generation systems
Insufficient control over the quality and stability of gas supply is a risk for the production process and direct losses due to production defects and, as a result, to fines initiated by the consumer. On-site industrial gas generator is a cost-effective solution to meet your production requirements consistently with a proper gas quality and reasonable price.
For your specific needs Engineer One will provide:
- out-of-date production facilities upgrade;
- new gas generators to existing plants;
- replacement of gas storage tanks;
- new sites for gas generating equipment for increasing capacity.
What we do:
Engineer One will become your reliable partner for the introduction of gas-generating systems for the production of various technical gases (hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, etc.). To cover all project we carry out the following tasks:
- site survey;
- development of detailed design specifications and estimates;
- carrying out the necessary examinations;
- delivery of main and auxiliary equipment;
- construction and installation works;
- commissioning of equipment and putting it into operation;
- training of the operational staff;
- warranty and service;
- technical support.
- improved characteristics of produced gases (purity up to 99.9998% and higher);
- increased service life of the equipment (through the production of ultra-pure gas);
- high-maneuverability equipment (from 1 to 100%);
- saving on commissioning and repair of equipment;
- long service life of gas generators (25 years and more);
- decrease in main production equipment downtime and fewer interruptions in gas supply;
- full automation of the gas production process.
Fields of application:
- energy industry;
- electronics manufacturing & semiconductor industry;
- food-processing industry;
- glass industry;
- engineering industry;
- ferrous and Non-ferrous Metallurgy;
- chemicals & Petrochemicals;
- research & Development.