Low-grade heat recovery systems
Low-grade heat is a valuable and “almost free” energy resource, generated in production processes as a result of consumption and conversion of thermal energy:
- fluids with temperature below 100 °C;
- steam with temperature below 300 °C;
- gas with temperature over 100 °C.
Low-grade heat in sufficient quantities is available in many industries and can be used for:
- space and water heating for makeup of technological systems or preliminary deaeration;
- recycling in technological process;
- heat supply of facilities remote from sources of cheap fuel;
- cooling liquids and process media;
- air conditioning.
Engineer One develops and implements efficient low-grade heat utilization systems:
- condensate recovery systems;
- heat pumps;
- absorption refrigeration systems.
What We Do
Engineer One team will develop a low-grade heat recovery system that is optimal for solving the energy problems of your enterprise. To implement the proposed solution on “turnkey” basis we perform:
- front-end engineering and development of key technical solutions;
- feasibility study of the proposed solution;
- detailed engineering and preparation of design and estimate documentation;
- equipment supply;
- construction / installation activities;
- commissioning of the installed equipment and putting it into operation;
- customer’s personnel training;
- warranty and maintenance service.
- reduce primary heat production and fuel consumption;
- eliminate the costs of cooling spent technical media before discharging them into the atmosphere or sewer;
- reduce the total energy consumption of the enterprise.